BKB Internship Programme
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 04 May 2022
INTERN: HUMAN RESOURCES
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
What an opportunity to start a brilliant career in HR! We have over 1500 permanent employees and a professional HR Department where you will learn your trade.
We are looking for people who know they have lots to learn, willing to work hard and go the extra mile to deliver quality service to our internal and external clients.
We offer a competitive salary and above average leave.
- N6 (FET College)
- Looking for experiential training in order to obtain diploma
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- You need to be a user of MS Office programmes
- Detail is important to professionalism – you must have attention to it.
- Speed is important – in your work and in your actions.
- The realisation that HR is a service department to our people.
- You must be friendly and approachable to fit into our HR Team.
How to apply
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the requirements, please forward your CV to Tenille Coetzee @ email@example.com