AfriSam SA Learnership Opportunity
Closing Date: 04 August 2022
Location: Malmesbury, Cape Town, Western Cape
Learnership x1 Position (Electrician)
Under the guidance of Maintenance Team leader, the incumbent will be placed on a training
programme to qualify in an artisan trade. The incumbent will form part of the Aggregate
Rheebok Team and will be based at Rheebok Quarry.
The development plan for Learnerships entails the following:
- Off-the-job training at an identified Technical Training Centre
- On-the-job training to ensure that lamers are exposed to electrical equipment and maintenance practices.
Applicants who are technically inclined and are in possession of the following are invited to
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of maths, engineering science and a fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T,S or N stream)
The selection process will include assessments to establish the technical aptitude of the
applicants. Upon conclusion of the assessments applicants will be selected and informed of
interviews to be conducted.
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com and use
18.2 Learnership as reference in your email.