South African National Parks invites candidates to apply for Sales Consultant Position at SANParks.
Apply for Sales Consultant Position at SANParks
The Organisation requires the services of a Sales Consultant in the Tourism and Marketing Division. This position will be based in the Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
Table of contents
GROENKLOOF NATIONAL PARK (HEAD OFFICE)
- Be in possession of a relevant Tourism and Marketing post-matric qualification.
- Have 1 – 3 years of experience in Tourism /Hospitality.
- Knowledge of customer service, telephone etiquette, and understanding of the Tourism and Conservation industry is essential.
- Computer Literacy.
- Communication skills and writing skills.
- Sell SANParks products to current and potential customers.
- Corresponding with customers telephonically and via email.
- Process requests and make reservations in accordance with SANParks policies and procedures.
- Initiate payment and ensure that relevant documentation is sent to the customer/client.
- Provide additional information and initiate cross-selling and up-selling of products.
- Provide consistent and efficient service by upholding good public relations principle to inspire customer loyalty.
- Applicants who are in possession of foreign qualifications are required to submit evaluated resultas by the South African Qualification Authority.
- If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
R143, 943.18 – R186,603.26
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by the required documentation listed below to the following:
Human Resources Division
- Email: Gugulethu.Khuzwayo@sanparks.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 787, Pretoria, 0001
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their applications, which should consist of a cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within the past 3 months).
14 February 2024