Nedbank Invites unemployed Youth of South Africa to apply for Analyst Internships
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 06 January 2023
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research and analysis.
- Make recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis (including statistical and analytical reporting)
- Identify and interpret relevant information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships, troubleshoot and escalate exceptions.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of output through regular data quality reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Information Technology,
- Data Science,
- Statistical Mathematics.
The purpose of this role is to assist with the implementation of the business intelligence philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.