Transnet: Young Professional in Training / Internships
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 06 July 2022
The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or NQF level 7 equivalent in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Finance or related incumbents to be based at TPT Head Office
- National Diploma or NQF level 6 equivalent in Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting, Finance or related – incumbents to be based at TPT Head Office
Follow a structure training programme
- Follow a structure training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Submit monthly reports
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.