Stores Assistance (X6 Posts)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 25-10-2022
- Reference Number : refs/015279
- Directorate : Supply Chain Management
- Number of Posts : 6
- Package : R104 073.00 – R122 592.00 pa (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. J. Vivian Office Tel no. (012) 529 -3432
- NQF level 3/ Grade 10/ Abet 4 or equivalent. Ability to read and write. Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork. Ability to perform physical duties.
- Assist with receiving and issuing of stock in the Warehouse. Keep warehouse clean and tidy. Pack stock using the FIFO Method. Assist with preparations for bi-annual stock take. Assist in counting of stock during stock taking and other relevant stores related functions as instructed by the supervisor.
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. Applicants who previously applied are advised to re-apply. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and detailed CV, only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the certified documents on or before the interview date. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.