SITA: Internships for Unemployed Youth
Closing Date 14 June 2022
LOCATION : Gauteng, Northern Cape, East London, Bisho, Mpumalanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Polokwane, North West
DURATION : 12 months
STIPEND : R 5 500 per month
SITA has forty (40) opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, Finance and Project Management. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT, Grade 12 PLUS National Higher Certificate in IT (NQF LEVEL 5) with A+/N+ either as a subject of the certificate OR certification, or applicable required field; • No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Coloureds and Indians are encouraged to apply (EEA compliance).
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of intrest on the subject.
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing within the areas specified above.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.