Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality invites applications for the Permanent Driver Vacancy at their municipality.
Closing date: 29 February 2024
Permanent Driver Vacancy at Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality
- DRIVER – POST LEVEL 12
- Ref No: TS/07/01/04
- Annual Salary: R163 710.72 – R178 542.09
- Duration: Permanent
- Grade 10/N1 (NQF level 2)
- Driver’s License Code C1 plus PDP
- 2 Years of relevant experience
- Preparedness to be subjected to security clearance.
ALSO CHECK: DPSA Vacancies on Circular 5 of 2024
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Perform driving activities at the Depot and worksite before and on completion of allocated maintenance assignments.
- Performs specific tasks associated with the operation of heavy specialised mechanical plant eg. Grader,
- Receive instructions from the immediate supervisor and/or communicate with the Depot Clerk to establish details of tasks (vehicle, materials and personnel)
- Inspect safety devices, controls, lubricant levels, etc on vehicles/heavy plant and report defects to the immediate superior
- Observe and /or participate in the loading/offloading sequences of material and equipment and correcting deviations from safety procedures
- Transport personnel, material and equipment to/ from specific locations.
- Complete internal transactions e.g. tally sheets, log sheets, progress reports etc.
- Perform any other tasks that are delegated by higher authorities
ALSO CHECK: SANDF Application Forms 2024 | PDF Download
How to apply
NB. Faxed, or emailed , Z83 forms and applications documents will not be accepted.
All applications must be accompanied by an application form which can be downloaded to (http://www.phalaborwa.gov.za), CV, ID Copy, Qualifications and Valid Driver’s License should be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, Ba-Phalaborwa Local Municipality, Private Bag x01020, PHALABORWA, 1390 or hand delivered to Office No. H29 at Civic Centre and Mandela Drive.
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources Management division for the attention Mrs. Phakula MJ or Ms. Mahlabela A at 015 780 6482/6443. Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application. A candidate who canvases any Councilors and/or Senior Official for preference will be disqualified immediately from selection or any appointment. Short-listed applications will be screened for criminal records and/or pending criminal cases and their qualifications will be verified.