Nedbank IT Internship Opportunities
Closing Date : Not specified
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Role Purpose: To learn; grow and develop skills and competencies; while gathering experience in their respective clusters / business environments and pro-actively contribute to the effective and efficient functioning of the division through projects and initiatives.
- Are cost aware through reducing non value adding work and waste.
- Delivery on targets; due dates and standards as per the agreement with management Aspire to deliver on tasks by becomingfamiliarised with what the delivery of world-class service to internal and external clients looks like and to aspire to deliver it.
- Ensure that quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintainedthough Following through Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. Barrett Surveys etc.).
- Achieve business strategy (e.g. Social responsibility; Green Strategy) by participating and supporting corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Influence the enhancement of business processes and methodologies by researching and recommending improvement initiatives and effective ways to operate and add value to Nedbank and supporting the implementation thereof.
- Ensure achievement of deliverables by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders who can assist in achieving deliverables.
- Ensure understanding and meeting ofstakeholder needs through liaising with senior staff and mentors Ensure smooth work flowby buildingconstructive internal relationships Deliver on agreed task by managing colleagues and clients expectations.
- Execute assigned tasks within the agreed time lines and deliver work of high quality; within internal and external guidelines; regulation and governance requirements.
- Ensure delivery of assigned tasks by maintaining a high standards of professionalism in all aspects of presentation and delivery.
- Contribute to the business objectives by providing the necessary support that the team requiresManage work effective by provide feedback and updates to team leader / supervisor on assigned task and duties.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or Equivalent
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards