Discovery: Compliance Administrator Internships
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Closing Date: Not specified
To support and assist the Compliance Manager in administrative tasks, dealing with business enquiries and office management duties.
Areas of responsibility may include but are not limited to
- Provide administrative and office Compliance duties for the business and Operations Team.
- Attending to the FAIS rep register and administration of any applications relating to FAIS queries.
- Assist in the administration of Compliance matters
- Manage information on database (excel experience)
- Maintain an effective filing system for Compliance administration.
- Provide an additional administrative support
- Carry out duties to help with Compliance in line with the Company’s core values.
Education and Experience
- verbal communication skills are essential
- Microsoft Word
- Grade 12 (Minimum Qualification)
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma – Advantageous
Personal attributes and skills
- Team working and Personal impact
- Managing relationships
- Attention to details