Posted on July 30, 2022 by Jobcare
Eastern Cape Department of Health Internships
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 05 August 2022
The Eastern Cape Department of Health in looking for suitable candidates to perform a Pharmacist Internship programme for a 12 month fixed contract in 2023 in selected public health facilities across the province.
Kindly note that preference will be riven to Eastern Cape Department of Health bursary holders.
The following documents should be provided
- Curriculum Vitae
- A motivation letter for hospital pharmacy
- Certified copy of Identity Document or Passport
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of B. Pharm Academic Record including June results
- Certified copy of SAPC registration certificate as a Pharmacy Student
- Proof of registration at the University for 2022
- Proof of residence
- Completed application choice form (see attached)
Applications for Pharmacy Internship to be emailed to: email@example.com. NB: – On the subject line, quote Pharmacist Internship Application 2023. The applicant is advised to please keep the original application safe as it will be required, if and when the application has been successful. Applicants are advised NOT to submit applications directly to the facilities.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0