Posted on July 26, 2022 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Westhoven Facility Maintenance Hub
Closing Date : 05-08-2022
- Reference Number : refs/014297
- Directorate : MAINTENANCE
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 176 310.00 per annum (level 5) plus benefits.
- Enquiries : Mr. Vincent Selemela Tel: 060 983 2677
- A Grade 12 Certificate. MS Office Certificate and Office administration exposure within an Executive Office environment will be an added advantage. COMPETENCIES: KNOWLEDGE: Basic knowledge of registry services. Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework. department Strategy. human resource management. SKILLS- Communication. Computer literacy. Interpersonal. ATTRIBUTES: Able to work under pressure. Able to work independently. Professional.
- Attend to clients. Handle telephonic and other enquiries received. Receive and register hand delivered mail/files Receive all mail Sort, register and dispatch mail Distribute notices on registry issues. Opening and close files according to record classification system. Filing/storage, tracing (electronically/manually) and retrieval of documents and files. Complete index cards for all files. Electronic scanning of files. Sort and package files for archives and distribution. Compile list of documents to be archived and submit to the supervisor. Keep records for archived documents.
- NOTES: These adverts are internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). These adverts are to attract applicants within the geographical area of West Rand. In line with the Department’s employments Equity Plan, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES are encouraged to apply. To apply for the below positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), only shortlisted candidates will submit certified copies of qualifications not older than six (06) months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0