Posted on July 7, 2022 by Jobcare
Vunene Mining Internship Opportunities
Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga
Closing Date: 12 July 2022 @ 16:00
Ref No: INT00G
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and diligent individual to participate in a 24 month internship programme at our company in the following disciplines:
- Mining Surveying,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Environmental Health and Management,
- and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Degree/Diploma in the following:
- Environment Health
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Mining Surveying
- A comprehensive CV
- Matric certificate
- Certified ID copy
- Certified highest qualification or letter of completion from University and transcript
- Must be prepared to go under medical assessment
- Unemployed graduates with no experience.
Note: First preference will be given to candidates residing in Ermelo and neighbouring communities. Failure to submit any of the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
Stipend Allowance: A stipend allowance will be paid to the candidate over the duration of the contract.
To apply: Email your application, quoting the reference number to the following
addresses: Email address: email@example.com
Enquiries: Ms S. Ngomane Cell No: 067 166 9118
Closing Date: 12 July 2022 at no later than 16h00.
Only South African ID holders are eligible to apply,
*If you have not heard from us within three weeks after closing date, please accept
your application to be unsuccessful. The company reserves the right to make no
Was this helpful?
0 / 0