Posted on June 29, 2022 by Jobcare
Admin Clerk (X5 Posts)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date : 15-07-2022
- Reference Number : refs/014449
- Directorate : Administration
- Number of Posts : 5
- Package : R 176,310.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. T Phakathi 011 489 0490
- Grade12 (matric) or equivalent Competencies: Knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles, Policies and procedure manual, Organizing, Communication, Computer literacy and Interpersonal relationship.
- Filing and retrieval of patient’s records and other documents related patient file in all areas. Be prepared to work shifts and rotate within Patient Administration when requested. Ensure that ward census is done daily. Safekeeping and disposal of patients’ files in terms of National Archives Act. Daily booking of Patient and tracing of missing files. Correct capturing and completion of downtime register and down time tool. Tracking and checking movement history of patient on the system and register book. Assist SAPS and other stakeholders on the completion of J88. Capture and update patient information on the PAAB system. Perform all other duties of patient administration, as per supervisor’s delegation. Must ensure adherence to the POPI and PAIA including confidentiality of all information received and dispatched from the department.
- Helen Joseph Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. The Institutional Employment Equity Plan will be considered in the process of filling the posts. Applications must be submitted on a New Version of Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated cv. Copies need not be certified when applying for this post. The communication from HR department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Johannesburg. (There is an application box at hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resources department. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0