Posted on June 17, 2022 by Jobcare
Transnet Port Terminals Learnerships
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 20 June 2022
The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through astructured 12-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric or NQF Level 4 equivalent – incumbent to be based at TPT Head Office
- Completed Certificate programme (Information Technology) will be an advantage.
• Interpersonal skills and relationship building
• Conflict management and resolution
• Effective writing skills
• Attention to detail
• Service orientated
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
• Ability to multi-task
Was this helpful?
0 / 0