Posted on June 15, 2022 by Jobcare
Internship Opportunity at SAPPI
Closing Date: 26 June 2022
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Finance. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skills to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report to the Mill Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Rotate in various functions of Finance to obtain maximum work experience and practical exposure during the internship.
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad hoc activities.
- Participate in day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed for capture by the department.
- Assist with compiling monthly budgets, approvals and actual spending.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Relevant Finance/Accounting or Business Administration Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- No prior work experience is required.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0