Posted on May 27, 2022 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Kalafong Facility Maintenance Hub
Closing Date : 30-05-2022
- Reference Number : REFS/014037
- Directorate : Maintenance
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 124 434.00 per annum (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr Vincent Chakane Tel: 076 521 3372
- Abet Level 4 / Grade 9. A minimum of 0-6 months experience in general maintenance. COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act of 1993 and Regulations, GPG and Department of DID policies and procedures. Relevant legislation and Public Service Regulations. Understanding Department of DID related projects or agencies. SKILLS- Customer relationship, Team worker, Customer focused, Credible, Proactive and resourceful, Cost conscious, Quality oriented, Responsive, People oriented.
- Perform duties in accordance with instructions and the OHS Act. Make all tools & materials available before commencing with work. Clean areas on completion of work. Assist Artisan with the determination of material requirements. Make all tools & materials available before commencing with work. Clean areas after work have been completed. Make inputs to the updating of job cards and following up on outstanding work. Make inputs to reporting on schedules. Attend workshops, courses and in-house training.
- This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of Tshwane. In line with the Department’s employments Equity Plan, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES are encouraged to apply. To apply for the below positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than six (06) months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0