Posted on May 3, 2022 by Jobcare
Internships: KZN Growth Fund Trust
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 09 May 2022
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME (2 YEAR)
KZN Growth Fund Trust is a private equity and private debt Fund based in Durban reporting to the
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA).
The Fund seeks to offer Supply Chain Management Internship Programme opportunity.
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a Degree or three (3) year National
Degree in the following field:
– Supply Chain Management
Basic stipulations may comprise of these and more:
- Applicants must be living in KwaZulu-Natal and must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Must be a citizen of South Africa with a current ID book or card
- Must hold a valid South African Matric Certificate
- Must have a solid command of the English language
- Must be computer literate
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. Late applications will not be considered. Email users are requested to set the delivery option on both “return receipt” and “confirm delivery”. If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Interested applicants should forward a motivation letter of how each of the entry requirements are met, a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and Green Book SA ID document to: Precious@kzngf.co.za
Was this helpful?
0 / 0