Posted on April 25, 2022 by Jobcare
Standard Bank Group Bursary
2023 bursary application season: April 2022 to 30 September 2022
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is available if you require funding for your first, second, third and final year of undergraduate studies – as well as if you want to pursue your postgraduate studies up to Master’s level.
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June)
- Be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Meet the admission requirements of your university if applying for a post-graduate bursary.
To qualify, you should be well-rounded academically, with strong performance in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science
- Information technology
If you get through the first stage of application, we’ll invite you to participate in a formal assessment process, including (but not limited to) psychometric evaluation and an interview. Financial need is considered in applications.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0