Posted on April 20, 2022 by Jobcare
MATERIAL RECORDING CLERK LEVEL 5
Employer : Department of Health
Location : CARLETONVILLE HOSPITAL
Closing Date : 29-04-2022
- Reference Number : refs/013812
- Directorate : SUPPLY CHAIN
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : SALARY:R176 310 – 207 681 PER ANNUM (PLUS BENEFITS)
- Enquiries : Mrs N. Malgas/Mrs T. Lekgari Tel no: 018 788 1720
- Grade 12 certificate, 1 year experience in Hospital environment, computer literacy (Microsoft office), good interpersonal skills, be able to work independently and under pressure, good communication skills verbal and written. Teamwork, Organizing, Coordination and time management. Knowledge and application of the following skills: Public Financial Management Act (PFMA), Supply Chain Management Act, Risk Policies and Practices.
- Provide Supply Chain Management administrative support to Carletonville Hospital as follows: Logistics Management: Receiving, checking, recording, and storing of incoming stock. Updating of Bin cards (VA11a) General Warehouse duties. Updating of Tally card (VA10) with incoming and outgoing stock. Monitoring of stock theoretically. Management of 0-9 file, Transit in and out of stock, follow up on deliveries and payments capturing of goods receipt voucher (GRV), clearing of work cycle. Demand and Acquisition Management: registration of End-User requirements, confirmation of demand and procurement plans, support RFQ administration process for goods and services, generate shopping carts for purchase orders. Asset Management: Keep and update all records on the asset register, barcode all newly acquired assets, conduct weekly spot checks and annual asset verification and ensure that asset condition in the register matches the condition of its existence, administration of disposal management. Other: maintaining and updating of document movement registers. Compiling weekly and monthly statistics. Handle internal and external enquiries, assist with general office duties within the component. The person must be willing to rotate within the supply chain component.
- The employer reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form and it must be completed in full, copy of CV, certified copies of identity book (ID) and qualifications must be attached. Smart ID card copy must show both sides of the ID card. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Failure to do so will lead into disqualification. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful. Applications must be submitted at: Carletonville Hospital or mailed to the following address Corner Falcon and Annan road or be posted to: The Human Resource Directorate, Carletonville Hospital, Private bag x2023, Carletonville 2499.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0