Posted on April 20, 2022 by Jobcare
Internships: O.R. Tambo District Municipality
Location: Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 22 April 2022
24 Months Internship Programme (Community Services) X4
STIPEND: R 5000.00 (per month
The O.R. Tambo District Municipality invite all graduates who meet the set criteria below to apply for the Internship Programme. The purpose of the programme is to assist graduates to obtain practical experience, afford an opportunity to familiarise themselves with the working environment, to enable them to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired to the world of work and enhance chances of employability.
- Social Development x 01
- Social Sciences/Social work
- Municipal Health Services x 01
- Environmental Health
- Disaster Management x 01
- Disaster Management/Public Management
- Director’s Office x 01
- Public Administration
- Certified copies of qualifications, CV with at least three contactable references, accompanied by an official application form which can be accessed on www.ortambodm.gov.za, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications.
- Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability.
- The words “APPLICATION FOR VACANCY ’’ should appear on the same side of, but separate from the address in the same envelope so as to sensitise the Registry Office to the closing date. If the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/her application as unsuccessful.
- The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found.
- Canvassing of Councillors/ Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification.
- The incumbent may be required to sign disclosure of financial interest and undergo Security Vetting.
Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha. Faxed/Emailed applications will not be considered.
For any enquiries contact the Office of The Municipal Manager or Coporate Services Department on the following Telephone numbers: 047 537 7208/14/15
Was this helpful?
0 / 0