Posted on April 18, 2022 by Jobcare
SHEQ Internship Opportunities
Location: Pretoria, Pitermaritzburg, Bellville, Gqeberha and Polokwane
Closing Date: 20 April 2022
Stipend: R 13 000 Per Month
- Assist in the conductance of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental workplace in the workplace.
- Assist in implementing Occupational Health, Safety and Environment workplace plans.
- Support the administration of Occupational Health, Safety and Environment in the workplace.
- Assist in conducting Occupational, Health, Safety and Environment workplace audits.
- Support the monitoring and control of PPE and hygiene consumables and other measures in the workplace.
- Assist in undertaking of occupational hygiene and safety risk assessment.
- Assist in effective implementation of risk and hazards preventative measures.
- Assist in promoting internal and external stakeholder relationship.
- Participate in and attend relevant applicable workshops and training.
- Assist SHEQ business unit with related activities and ad hoc duties as and when required.
BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work
- Meets deadlines
- Report writing
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Speak English at business fluency level
- Matric and;
- National Diploma (NQF Level 6), preferably in Occupational Health and Safety.
- A Degree will be an added advantage.
The Council for Geoscience is committed to Employment Equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity prescripts, preference will be given but not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. Females and people from previously disadvantaged groups and sectors are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to email@example.com . Please quote the position title (SHEQ Intern: Pretoria, SHEQ Intern: Pitermaritzburg, SHEQ Intern: Bellville, SHEQ Intern: Gqeberha or SHEQ Intern: Polokwane) as reference when submitting your application.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All appointments are subject to vetting processes. Appointments are subject to positive vetting results. The processing of your personal information by the Council for Geoscience will be done in accordance with the POPI Act 4 of 2013.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0