Posted on April 14, 2022 by Jobcare
Mining Learnerships: Anglo American
Location: Khathu, Northern Cape
Closing Date: 25 April 2022
Our 18 month Mining Learnership Programme is an enrichment programme for the community on Trackless Mobile Machinery (TMM) and will enable you to develop skills with classroom and on-the-job training in surface mining.. As you progress through your mining learnership programme, we will help you discover your real capability and develop your skills as a future Drilling or Blasting Assistant and/or various Trackless Mobile Equipment.
- A full Grade 12 / Technical N3 with Maths Literacy or Mathematics.
- Physical Science on Grade 12 will be advantageous.
- Successfully pass medical-job-fit assessments (RFA)
- Ability to obtain, or be in possession of a valid Sishen VTS / DOVER)
- Attach a residential confirmation letter from the local Municipality indicating that you reside within the JTG District.
What we offer
- A stipend/allowance per month, for the duration of programme
- 18 month’s skills programme inclusive of experiential learning
- MQA Certificate after competency declaration to add to skills
- Personal Protective Equipment
- The mining learnership will only commence after being successfully interviewed and a Fitness Certificate obtained.
NB. Must have a valid South African Driver’s License.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0