Posted on April 6, 2022 by Jobcare
Internship Programme: Joburg City Theatres
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 14 April 2022
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres. The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment. Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Building & Maintenance Interns
Ref No: BM/2022/03
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
Strategic Support Interns
Ref No: STR/2022/03
Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in:
- Public Administration
- or Equivalent
Ref No: GVN/2022/3
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (BA Law) or Bachelor of Laws
Ref No: PRO/2022/03
National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree in:
- Performing Arts
- Dramatic Arts
- or Equivalent
All applicants must be:
- between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Work Experience / Experiential Training.
- Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, at email: email@example.com
Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
- Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
Enquiries: (011) 877 6859/6931
Was this helpful?
0 / 0