Posted on April 1, 2022 by Jobcare
Closing Date: 15 April 2022
Location: Pretoria, Arcadia;
Duration: Twelve (12) months
Stipend: R6,174.96 per month for relevant National Diploma Qualification
R9,378.33 per month for the relevant Degree Qualification/ Honours
R11,148.81 per month for the relevant to Masters Qualifications
R13,915.12 per month for the Doctorate Qualification
The Pan South African Language Board invites graduates who seek practical work experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a public service career to apply for internship (an occupationally based work experience opportunity) in the occupations mentioned below for a minimum of twelve months. The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study
or have participated in an internship programme in a government department or institutions. PanSALB aims to enhance the employability of unemployed graduates as potential employees through this internship programme.
FIELD OF STUDY
The following must be noted:
- Only a minimum of three (3) years tertiary qualification (NQF 6) and above in the mentioned fields will be considered.
- Applicants who still need to finish or qualify for the minimum entry (National Diploma) should NOT apply.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the internship outside their region must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- All appointments are subject to the pre-employment screening.
- Graphic design applicants must attach a portfolio (not bigger than 3MB).
Application must be directed to: email@example.com
Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated PanSALB Application Z83 Form (obtainable from our website, www.pansalb.org and PanSALB social media pages. The Z83 form must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, supported by certified copies of educational certificates and Identity Document. Applications with foreign qualifications must submit a SAQA evaluation report on the qualification.
Incomplete application will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application applications. If you have not been contacted 1 month of the closing date, kindly deem your application unsuccessfully.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0