Posted on March 23, 2022 by Jobcare
Traineeship: Mr Price Group
Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal
CLOSING DATE : 27 March 2022
- Job Learning (Trade & Commercial Acumen):
- Apply learnt knowledge & skills by demonstrating awareness of the factors which could influence the way we perform in current trade, & manage opportunities & risks accordingly, considering the impact of competitors on our business.
- Sample Management:
- Manage the departments samples in regard to our process from Fits, through to pre-production samples (PPS’s) ensuring an accurate record of each is kept, and stored for future reference. Overseas samples require tagging post trip and storage for use in Strategies, reviews and assortment building processes.
- Job Learning (Seasonal Strategy):
- Learn to create a seasonal strategy in collaboration with planning in order to plan the product assortment, spend allocation, supplier plan and marketing focus for the season, to achieve the company’s strategic objectives.
- Job Learning (Assortment Building):
- Learn to prepare and present a well-considered product assortment according to the seasonal strategy.
- Ensure orders are captured on the system in time to ensure our buying critical path process is adhered to.
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design, Clothing Management, Interior Design, Clothing Production or Textiles
- 0-1 Year experience in Manufacturing (advantageous).
- Knowledge of garment construction, fabrics, fibres & quality.
- Mathematical skills.
- Negotiation & presentation skills.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0