Posted on March 22, 2022 by Jobcare
CASUAL LABOUR X70 (ONE WEEK CONTRACT) – AQUACULTURE UNIT IN THE FOLLOWING
- CITY OF EKURHULENI
- CITY OF TSHWANE
- CITY OF JOHANNESBURG
- WEST RAND
- NB: Please clearly indicate the district that you are applying for.
Key Performance Areas:
• Taking coordinates,
• Distributing questioners (this will require some skills of reading) and writing,
• Require possession of a smart phone.
• Grade 10 and relevant experience working in data collection /surveying,
• Well-developed interpersonal skills,
• Ability to do routine work and walking long distance collect data,
• Ability to read and write,
• Should possess and operate a smart phone.
Closing date: 25 March 2022
A competitive remuneration package will be congruent with the scope, responsibilities and the stature of
the position. The appointment will be subject to a positive security clearance and preference will be given
to South African citizens.
Applications accompanied by covering letter, detailed CV (Including certificates, supporting
documents, copy of driver’s license and nationality. NB: Non-RSA Citizens/work permit holders must attach certified copies) as well as the names and particulars of three (3) traceable referees must be e-mail to APICV@arc.agric.za.
SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Incomplete applications will not be
considered. Applicants who do not receive any response four (4) weeks after the closing date must regard
their applications as unsuccessful. The Agricultural Research Council is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles and processes of Employment Equity. The company has the right not to appoint.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0