Posted on March 15, 2022 by Jobcare
SABC: Digital Assistant Internship
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing date: 20 March 2022
- Ensure that the stations Digital Media Strategy is implemented
- Collate detailed information for conducting research and benchmarking exercises within the Radio Digital media environment so as to apply best practices.
- Support station management as well as Digital & OTT Manager in rolling out various digital projects and campaigns
- Compile campaign briefs in a clear, concise, comprehensible manner.
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of digital projects and campaigns as tasked to do so by the Digital Product Specialist or Marketing manager
- Coordinate and oversee implementation and monitoring of commercial campaigns.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of digital platforms and activities.
- Provide input into weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports by collating information from various digital media platforms and metrics
- Update and collate campaign specific reports.
- Monitor comments and posts daily on social media channels, engaging audiences through a wide range of social media activities and location-based marketing applications, primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and own SABC platforms.
- Create sharable, compelling, visual contents blending video, photo, and effects to increase engagement and growth of online community.
- Promote station content on the station’s digital media platforms
- Assist in improving search engine efficiency.
- Monitor and report on operational risks and compliance.
- Utilize internal control measures to ensure credibility of information and reduce risks.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, SLAs, and relevant legislations.
- Maintain good relationships with station producers and presenters with the intent to advise and leverage on their digital footprint.
- Liaise with internal and external teams for successful implementation of digital projects and campaigns.
- Capture videos, images and compelling content at both station and client events.
- Support the station management in building a conducive environment with positive energy, knowledge building and results-oriented culture.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing, Media studies or relevant discipline (NQF 6)
- Certificate or Diploma in Digital Marketing and/or Graphic Design would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in digital software, design software & digital marketing techniques and tools.
- Exposure to digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently and in a team on projects and campaigns.
- Scenario planning, Creativity – ability to conceptualize campaigns and new concepts.
- Good understanding of digital reporting metrics and ability to use analytical tools to make informed decisions.
- Digital trends analysis.
- Strong research skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Proficiency in the Radio Station’s broadcast Language
Was this helpful?
0 / 0