Posted on March 15, 2022 by Jobcare
DATA CAPTURE (HIS)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 22-03-2022
- Reference Number : refs/013434
- Directorate : Health Information Systems
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 147 459.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Ms. N.S Motladiile Tel: (011) 898 8279
- Grade 12 / Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification with at least one year experience in public service. Computer literacy is essential (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience in data capturing, ability to analyze data and work under pressure. Good communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal relations. Knowledge of DHIS and DATCOV will be an added advantage.
- Perform monthly data reconciliations and do compliance audit in line with DHMIS SOP. Capture data into different systems according to data specified timelines and data flow policy. Daily capturing and updating of the covid-19 data. Assist in timely preparations and submission of required reports based on work plan of the MIM Unit. Capture data on DHIS database and update institutional Health Information Management (HIM) database. Validate data for completeness, correctness and consistency. Maintain electronical and manual records of all data used for reporting. Follow up discrepancy with the relevant service point/ health care provider. Compile minutes of Audit findings and data meetings.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Whites, coloured and people with disability are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Human Resource Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0