Posted on March 11, 2022 by Jobcare
HOMECHOICE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Location: Cape Town
Closing date: Not stated
Apply now for the HomeChoice Internship Programme! This 6-month programme will give you a formal experience to prepare for an exciting career.
A little about who you are
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- No work experience required
- Must be based in Cape Town work to in HQ
- Certified ID (no older than 3-months-old)
- Certified Matric Certificate (no older than 3-months old)
- Certified Copy of Degree (no older than 3-months old)
Qualifications & Accreditations
- A Baccalaureus Degree Specialising in Business Analytics/Insights– core skill that we require
Experience & Skills
- Good command of English and good communication skills
- Strong skills on social media platforms
- Interpersonal skills: Attention to detail, focus on accuracy, innovative thinking (i.e. willingness to try new things/test new ideas)
- Keep Innovating – we have the courage to contribute new ideas and turn those ideas into reality.
- Think like an entrepreneur – we treat the business like it’s our own.
- Keep it real – we are mindful of the impact of our words and actions.
- Raise the bar – we strive to deliver excellence in everything that we do.
- Creative agile work environment
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
Was this helpful?
0 / 0