Posted on January 21, 2022 by Jobcare
Marketing Internships: Volvo
Closing date: 02 February 2022
- Processing of all purchase orders for the department (from quote stage right through to invoice handling).
- Reconciling all financial transactions for the department; after events; to ensure the transactions are allocated to the correct General Ledger accounts.
- Updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure all customer records are accurate and verified from time to time in support of Sales and for events and marketing purposes.
- Assisting with events, when additional resources are required.
- Assisting with brand activities; such as distributing promotional material to Dealers.
- Assisting with the sourcing of promotional items and relevant suppliers when required.
- Controlling Volvo Trucks branding and store room.
- General departmental support when the rest of the team is not available, such as sending bulletins, answering phones, loading articles onto Violin etc.
- Assisting with finding and booking locations for smaller events.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Working under pressure.
- Basic understanding of Customer Relationship Management systems will be advantageous.
- Own transport is essential.
- Grade 12 (Essential).
- Relevant qualification in Marketing.
- Event Management and / or Communications.
- Customer Relationship Management systems advantageous.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0