Posted on January 18, 2022 by Jobcare
LABOUR RELATIONS CLERK
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date : 21-01-2022
- Reference Number : REFS/012843
- Directorate : Human Resource Department
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 176,310.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr P. Tsotsotso Tel No. (011) 411 3552
- Grade 12 / equivalent. Computer literacy. National Diploma in Labour Relation and secretarial experience will be an added advantage. Working Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public service and Human Resource. Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate well with people at different levels and backgrounds. Ability to work independently and in a team. Ability to work under pressure and take initiative as well as the ability to organize, plan and must be self-motivated. Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
- Provide secretarial services in the Department. Minutes taking in Bilateral and Multi-lateral meetings. Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual labour related reports. Attend to all correspondence (i.e. attending to incoming calls, manage incoming / outgoing mails and distribute accordingly). Coordinate all LRO meetings. Typing, preparing and collation of report for cases (misconducts and grievances). Perform any other duties delegated by supervisor
- Applications should be hand delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource Department, Private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date. Applications must be submitted on a fully completed New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, ID document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be older than 6 months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants. People with disability are welcome to apply. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Please Note: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0