Posted on August 17, 2022 by Jobcare
Flight Attendant – Airlink
Location: South Africa, All Provinces
Closing date: Not specified by Employer (Apply as soon as possible)
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit,
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0