Posted on January 5, 2022 by Jobcare
Human Capital Administrator Intern
Closing date: 06 January 2022
Execute various administrative processes and support the HC team in delivering a consistent HC administration service that empowers the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- N6 qualification in Human Resource Management
- Must be unemployed, South African citizens aged between 18 and 35
- No criminal record
- Have honesty and integrity
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- All CV’s must include proof of qualifications/ statement of results
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Review and screen CVs received from job advertisements
- In collaboration with the HR team shortlist relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates to assess candidate suitability.
- Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on shortlisted candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
- Book and coordinate the logistical arrangements for the recruitment and assessment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.)
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding and integration programme for new employees.
- Make recommendations regarding candidate suitability based on interviews and checks to the relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview and offer stages
- Capture and maintain employee and position management data on the relevant system and ensure that data quality and integrity standards are adhered to.
- Compile employee documentation and ensure that HR documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Business Acumen
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Growing Talent
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
For further information please contact Peleka Mashicila who is the Recruiter Consultant dealing with this position at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
6 January 2022
email@example.com(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0