Posted on January 5, 2022 by Jobcare
Customer Service Learnership – Momentum Metropolitan
Location: Limpopo, Lebowakgomo
Closing date: 10 January 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Compile and check the relevant document to process payments and policy amendments within service agreement and authority levels.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Engage with client in a client centric manner in order to improve client retention and repeat business activities
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction
- Analyse situations carefully, understand the complexity and consequences before quickly taking action through clear, well thought out decisions
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Attention to detail with good planning and time management Skills
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- Stakeholder engagment and relationship management
- PC Literacy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification (all CV’s must include matric certificate / statement of results)
- Must be unemployed, South African citizen aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service is essential
The above-mentioned learnership is currently available at our Metropolitan Life Office based in Lebowakgomo, Limpopo.
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
10 January 2022
Francinah.Mamabolo@momentum.co.za(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0