Posted on January 4, 2022 by Jobcare
Learnerships: Vergenoeg Mining Company
Location: Rust De Winter, Pretoria
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Vergenoeg Mining Company (PTY) Ltd is inviting applications for a Learnership Programme as a contribution towards skills development. This is aimed at giving Company’s own employees an opportunity to gain experience in various skills areas.
- 2 x Boilermaker (Ref Number: VMC/BOI)
- 1 x Fitter (Ref Number: VMC/FIT)
- 1 x Electrician (Ref Number: VMC/ELE)
- 1 x Rigger (Ref Number: VMC/RIG)
- 2 x Mining/Blasting (Ref Number: VMC/ BLA)
- Applicants should be South African Citizens aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Must be literate and numerate.
- Have academic qualifications of N2 or grade 12 with mathematics and science at an average of 50% upwards.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Applicants should not have participated in any Learnership Programme before.
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide proof of academic transcript or letter confirming that they have completed their studies.
- Note that Proof of the academic transcript and or the letter should be on the letterhead of the institution
- CV, certified ID document and certified copies of qualifications must be attached to the applications.
- The certified copies must not be older than 3 months.
- The reference number must be indicated on the application.
- Please forward a separate application, with full set of all required documents, for each discipline or area you apply for you apply for more than one.
- No late applications will be considered or accepted.
- Preference will be given to the local community members around the mine
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days alter the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this helpful?
0 / 0