Posted on December 28, 2021 by Jobcare
Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership Opportunity
Loaction: North West
Closing date: 31 December 2021
Entry Level Requirements:
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above-mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
Discipline Specific Requirements:
- Plater/ Welder Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating & Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
- Diesel Mechanic Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Diesel Trade Theory, and N2 Engineering Drawings.
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- All entry-level requirements to be met before applicant will be considered.
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
Was this helpful?
0 / 0