Posted on January 2, 2022 by Jobcare
Call Centre Agent Learnership Opportunity
Closing date: 07 January 2022
Take your career by the horns! Apply for the 14-month Flash learnership programme based at our call centre in Kuilsriver.
What the programme offers:
• Full time employment on Fixed Term contract basis as part of learnership agreement
• Structured formal classroom training
• Practical workplace activities
• A Contact Centre NQF Level 3 aligned qualification which will provide the basis for further personal development with career opportunities
• Valuable work experience at Flash Mobile Vending, a fast-growing national company that prides itself on a friendly culture and vibrant working environment.
Skills developed during qualification
• Identify with Call Centre customers and their needs
• Respond to customers with factual and accurate information
• Gather and process data specifically related to a Call Centre
• Operating effectively as part of diverse team
• Implement operational activities in a Call Centre
How to apply
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, we will need the following from you:
• A valid South African ID
• Your CV
• Your matric certificate
Your CV, Matric Certificate and ID must be uploaded as ONE PDF document to the link.
Applications must be submitted by the 7th of January 2022.
Take your next step and apply!
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate
- Clear criminal record
- Curently unemployed
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English and additional African languages: Venda, Tsonga, Northern & Southern Sotho, Tswana and Ndebele
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy will be an advantage
Was this helpful?
0 / 0