Posted on December 13, 2021 by Jobcare
Internships: College of Cape Town
Closing Date: 15 December 2021
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (INTERN) REGISTRATION 2022
REFERENCE NUMBER: CCT-ADMIN-11-2021
CONTRACT (2 MONTHS)
- Grade 12 or NCV certificate (level 4)
- One-year relevant administration experience (Advantage)
- Exposure to FET sector and ITS system (Advantage)
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer) Essential
- Fully bilingual (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting accurate capturing of registration documents on the ITS system (biographic and academic registration.
- Provide administrative support including the management of correspondence, faxing and filing.
- Assist with general clerical work within the admin department
- Perform any other functions as required.
Applications must be delivered to for the attention of the HR Officer, Ms S SANGQU. The College is an affirmative action employer Hand deliver: The Recruitment Officer, Human Resources Unit, College of Cape Town, 334 Albert Road, Salt River 7925 OR Post to: The Recruitment Officer, HR Unit, P.O Box 1054, Cape Town 8000.
Enquiries: Siphokazi Sangqu (021) 404 6710/61
Was this helpful?
0 / 0