Posted on December 8, 2021 by Jobcare
Metropolitan Internship Programme
Closing date: 30 December 2021
- Interns must have achieved a National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12)
- 3 year HR Degree/Diploma in Human Resources
- An honours in Psychology (an advantage)
- Only South African youth may be registered on an internship
- Be aged between 18 and 35
- Be unemployed
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Prepare and post job advertisements.
- Review and screen CV received from job advertisements.
- In collaboration with the HR team short-list relevant candidate in line with the selection criteria
- Conduct reference, probity checks and background checks on short-listed candidates and provide feedback to the relevant stakeholder.
- Conduct telephonic interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate the candidate assessment process.
- Book and coordinate the logistical arrangement for the recruitment process (interviews, meeting rooms etc.)
- Make recommendations regarding candidate suitability based on interviews and checks to the relevant stakeholders.
- Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the attraction, interview and offer stages
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Growing Talent
For further information please contact Ingrid Sibeko who is the Recruitment Consultant dealing with this position on Ingrid.Sibeko@momentum.co.za .
firstname.lastname@example.org(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
Was this helpful?
0 / 0