Posted on November 18, 2021 by Jobcare
Credit Control Graduate Programme x2
Closing date: 22 November 2021
As a graduate you will be exposed to the following:
- Capturing of credit notes
- Managing claims for pricing, returns and rebates
- Handling and supplying documentation ie invoices, Proof of delivery, credit notes and statements
- Collecting payment from customers
- Reconciling remittances to ages
- Allocation of payments on SAP
- Updating of rebate reports
- Monthly reporting ie details of overdues
- Communication with Customers, warehouses and Distributors
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed National Diploma in Credit Management or completed finance-related Diploma
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 22 November 2021. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0