Posted on November 10, 2021 by Jobcare
Internships: Fidelity Group
Location: Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal & Western Cape
Closing date: Not Mentioned
- Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Communications, Sales, Logistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Law, Criminal Investigation or equivalent qualifications at an NQF 7 level. Post Graduate is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Must have own reliable transport
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
Applicants will undergo standard selection and screening processes. Interested candidates whose credentials match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 15th November 2021. Preference will be given to African Females.
- Kwa-Zulu Natal applications – https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr/ vacancy/8vn0zu
- Western Cape Applications – https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr/ vacancy/mgqk7i
- Gauteng Applications – https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr/vacancy/ debjrr
Was this helpful?
0 / 0