Posted on November 9, 2021 by Jobcare
INVITATION TO ALL KZN STUDENTS FROM TVET COLLEGE OF KWAZULU-NATAL FOR IN-SERVICE TRAINING PROGRAMME
(Targeting mainly Students with Disabilities)
Closing date for the submission of applications: 15 November 2021.
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury is committed to assisting KZN students from TVET Colleges to gain practical experience in the fields of Financial Management, Public Management or Public Administration, Office Administration or Management Assistant.
This program will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the abovementioned fields.
In terms of the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, a greater percentage of students with disability will be taken onto the programme; and whom are therefore encouraged to apply.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
– KZN Students from TVET Colleges between the age of 18 and 35 years. (Permanent residency and academic institution must be in KZN).
– Applicants must not have participated in any in-service training programme previously, (subject to verification).
– Prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost.
– Must be computer literate.
– Prepared to undergo a selection process
– Applicant must be in possession of N4, N5 an N6 certificate in the following fields: Financial Management, Public Management or Public Administration, Office Administration or Management Assistant.
Maximum of 18 months, applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the Department. The program will run from 1st of January 2021 till 30 of June 2023.
– Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, certificate(s), statement of results.
– Applications must have a formal letter from the institution indicating a need for the learner to undergo experiential training.
– A copy of the learner logbook should be attached to the application.
– Applications must be marked for the attention of Ms CP. Sibisi, The Head of Department, KwaZulu-Natal, Provincial Treasury,
Directorate: Human Resource Management and Development, PO Box 3613, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 / hand delivered, 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Treasury House.
Enquiries can be directed to Ms. T. Suleman at (033) 897 4372 or Ms. C.P. Sibisi at (033) 897 4391.
No faxed, e-mailed or late applications will be accepted.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0