Posted on October 29, 2021 by Jobcare
Client Service Administrator Learnership
Location: Cape Town
Closing date: 6 November 2021
- Only South African citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in English
- Pure Maths, Maths Literacy or Accounting will be advantageous
- Applicants must never have been employed on a full time or part-time basis
- Applicants cannot be committed to another learnership at time of application or have participated in a learnership before
Please note that we will not accept any emailed applications, all applications should be submitted online. If you require any further information, please contact the recruiter. You can expect feedback on your application within 4 weeks of the closing date.
The above-mentioned position is currently available at Momentum Corporate based at our office in Bellville.
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
firstname.lastname@example.org(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0