Posted on October 22, 2021 by Jobcare
DisChem: Supply Chain & Logistics Graduate
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Employment type: Contract
Closing date: 20 November 2021
Remuneration and benefits:
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transport Management or any related field
- Ensure optimal route and space planning to meet the day-to-day strategic objectives.
- Ensure routing of vehicles to ensure optimum utilisation and vehicle turnaround times.
- Ensure accurate administration for transactional excellence.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all stock coming in and leaving the department.
- Maintain stock rotation on an inventory based on FEFO (first entry, First out) principle.
- Optimise planning and forecasting of department resources to meet the daily strategic objective defined by the number of orders in the system.
- Conduct picking, replenishment and procurement.
- Assist with Outbound department planning.
- Ensure accurate receiving of stock within the warehouse.
- Demonstrate a thorough theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of all Transport and Logistics and related distribution processes
- English – Read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent and accurate
- Attentive to detail
- Be deadline orientated
- Good time management skills
- 2nd Additional language
- Knowledge of relevant EWM SAP warehouse management computer package
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0