Posted on October 12, 2021 by Jobcare
Service Agent Intern: Momentum
Closing date: 13 October 2021
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Knowledge of the financial services or insurance industry
DURIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver positive and seamless customer service and support during every interaction telephonically and electronically with the client in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized telephonic and email responses for a variety of client needs.
- Schedule appointments for client insurance medicals.
- Conduct and complete telephonic medical and non-medical questionnaires.
- Maintain active engagement with customers and promptly act on various interaction platforms.
- Contribute to the achievement of set team targets.
- Research, follow-up and resolve client (internal and external) enquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, intermediaries, service providers and other internal or external staff in a timely and professional manner.
- Take responsibility for managing both reputational and financial risk as a result of interactions with both internal and external clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Live the MMI values namely: Accountability, Diversity, Excellence, Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Adhere to Client Centricity and Treating Customers Fairly Principles.
- Actively improve own performance and drive own development; including to continuously improve knowledge levels for personal growth and improvement.
- Contribute to the team’s success through being an effective team player.
- Working with and Servicing People
- Business writing and communication skills.
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objective
- Proficient in English in order to provide exceptional quality of service telephonically and electronically.
- Must be able to work shifts (08:00 – 16:00; 09:00 –17:00; 10:00 – 18:00).
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
firstname.lastname@example.org(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0