Posted on October 12, 2021 by Jobcare
Contact Centre Consultant
Location: Head Office, Bellville
Closing date: 14 October 2021
To render a comprehensive telephony and administration client service to policyholders and other internal and external customers
- Matric / Grade 12
- Ability to speak and understand English, Afrikaans and two or more additional South African languages.
- 2 years client service call centre experience, dealing with calls and all related admin functions
- Understanding of long term insurance industry and In House systems
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Handle all incoming contact mediums and all related administration received as a result of the contacts received
- Perform tasks to adhere to the pay for performance requirements
- Manage and adhere to established service level agreements
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level agreement and ensure that clients receive timeous feedback
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the clients receive the appropriate after sales service
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Impact and Influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
For further information please contact Kabelo Malatjie who is the Junior HCBP dealing with this position on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.momentummetropolitan.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
14 October 2021
email@example.com(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0