Posted on September 29, 2021 by Jobcare
User Support Agent
Remuneration: R6500 full time equivalent (1500 bonus on targets and achievements).
Hours of Work: Flexible part-time/ shift work
Contract: 3 Months
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing date: 02 October 2021
Situated: Head Office (Woodstock)
Word of Mouth (WOM) is a social enterprise changing the way the informal economy trades. Our digital marketplace connects informal micro-enterprises with local customers living in informal settlements (townships) looking for their services or products. Whether a resident of a township needs to paint their nails, get their hair done, or buy the latest sneaker, WOM provides them with a one-stop-shop they can trust. Informal micro-enterprises that sign-up pay commission on each job completed, and get access to formal supply chains, the marketplace, and training so they can grow with their businesses.
Since launch, we have completed thousands of orders, generating over R1.5M for informal businesses. This impact has led us to successfully building partnerships with Old Mutual, representing South Africa in the Dubai Expo 2020 Innovation Awards, and recently becoming a seed fund winner of SAB’s 2020 Social Innovation Awards.
We are looking for bright, energetic, team players, who are target driven individuals to join our User Support team. The role involves closing deals, while also providing excellent user support for both our businesses (Partners) and our customers (Users).
If you are a go getter with a can do attitude, who doesn’t give up easily then this role is for you.
Culture and Fit (it’s first for a reason)
● We are a small, young, energetic team who love tea and the occasional beer or wine, our work, good humour, better music, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude (in no particular order);
● We believe that nothing is impossible but impossible isn’t easy/likely to happen in a 9-5;
● We are all committed to learning, to new ideas, and to be being better than we were last month;
● We do not enjoy: egos, bad tea, and low expectations;
● We believe in local solutions, and are committed to building a platform for the township by the township; and
● We believe in an inclusive world, where choice and opportunity are not limited to those that can afford it.
Title: User Support Agent Reporting: Junior head of happiness
Roles and Responsibilities
● Conduct outbound calls to new potential customers (users;
● Conduct 24 hour confirmation calls with customers;
● Conduct morning confirmation calls with customers;
● Conduct customer review calls with customers;
● Conduct customer re-engagement calls;
● Raise complaints in the CRM; and
● Provide resolutions for complaints with the customers. Education Tertiary qualification preferred Skills and experience
● 1-2 Years Sales or Customer Support preferrable;
● Excellent computer skills;
● English speaking (required);
● Xhosa speaking (preferred);
● Have good verbal and written communication skills and a friendly tone.;
● Be good with technology and comfortable learning new systems;
● Fast typing speed (24 words per minute); and
● Be able to multitask without compromising the quality of your work.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0