Posted on November 14, 2021 by Jobcare
Youth Education Assistants
Closing date: 10 October 2021 (Closing Date Extended)
Location: All Provinces
Employer: Department of Basic Education
All successful candidates will be placed in schools for 5 months, from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Education Assistance – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader ect)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while waiting on the police clearance.
- Certified qualifications such as Matric ( applicable: where NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF Level 6 and 7 and added advantage.
- Certified copy of identity document/passport
To apply visit sayouth.mobi to create a profile and submit their application.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0