Posted on September 24, 2021 by Jobcare
Employment type: Full-Time
Location: Western Cape
Salary: R5000 – R7000
Closing date: 15 October 2021
Freight Management, a leading logistics company with more than 30 years of experience, is looking for an awesome Logistics intern to join their team!
You will learn the ins and outs of the international freight business from factory to customer.Cargo movement is a game of physical movement and all the documentation or certification for right of passage.You will get an insight into the inner workings of the international cargo movements as well as the legislative and customs formalities associated with those movements.
You will shadow one of their clerks in either the imports or exports,. Your initial learning will be to interrogate the required documents for freight, then the origins of those documents and how they are created. Then you’ll move on to an understanding of the full supply chain.
- Would be assisting clerks,
- Collecting and Integrating documents,
- Correspondence with vendors
- Capture of Documents
Location: Based in or around Paarden Eiland.
Strengths would have to be:
- Articulate on the phone and in emails.
- Comfortable with the computers, Office, Excel, Pdfs
- Strong on attention to detail and procedure
- Ideally someone who has does a diploma from a freight school looking to get some experience or someone who is interested in the industry
Was this helpful?
0 / 0